All-India Bank Officers
Confederation - Represents over 250,000 bank employees.
- The oldest public sector bank in India.
Bank of India -
Nationalised bank with a presence in all the major trade centers of the world.
Bank of Baroda
- Global bank with a network of branches in India, and an international presence in 15
- Banking portal with information on banks and finance in India.
Cash 2 India -
Provides money transfer services to India via debit account, credit card, PayPal or bank
account from anywhere on the world.
Bank of India - Information about its financials, directors, services offered, and
provides downloadable forms.
Federal Bank -
The largest private sector bank in India.
IDBI Bank Limited
- Provides financial products and banking services in India.
Indian Bank -
Provides corporate and retail banking in Tamil Nadu, India.
Blood Donors - Provides a listing of blood donors and blood banks in India.
Kotak Mahindra Capital
Company - Investment Bank provides financial services to clients based either in India
North Eastern Development
Finance Corporation - Development bank for the northeast promoted by Government of
India and some financial institutions for development of industry and infrastructure in
Reserve Bank of India
- Monetary authority, regulator and supervisor of the financial system, manager of
exchange control and issuer of the national currency.
State Bank Of
Saurashtra - Commercial bank headquartered in Bhavnagar, India.
State Bank of Bikaner
and Jaipur - A public sector bank based in Jaipur, India.
State Bank of Indore
- Popularly known as 'Indore Bank' in the Malwa Region the bank is a subsidiary of State
Bank of India.
State Bank of Mysore
- An associate bank of the State Bank of India. Comprised of a network of 593 branches and
28 extension counters in India.
The Catholic Syrian
Bank Ltd - Scheduled bank and financer of major projects, headquartered in Kerala,
Union Bank of
India (UBI) - Provides banking products and services in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
United Bank Of
India - Calcutta headquartered public sector bank.
Vysya Bank -
Private sector bank located in India.
World Bank in India
- Reports and projects focused on development in India. Also includes data and briefs on
other related issues.